Your Aadhaar number has now become necessary for every small and big work. Aadhaar contains many personal information including your name, birthday, mobile number, photograph and biometrics.
You may have to face a lot of problems due to wrong mobile number in Aadhaar or change of mobile number. Now you can easily update mobile number in your Aadhaar sitting at home.
How to update mobile number in Aadhaar by yourself (Aadhaar mobile number update)?
- First of all go to the official website https://uidai.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the option to update phone number.
- Now enter the number you want to update.
- After that enter the security code i.e. captcha code.
- Now click on the option of OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number and click on Proceed button.
- Now a menu will appear, which notes Online Aadhaar Services.
- Now you will see many other options including name, address, email, mobile number.
- Choose the option of mobile number from these and fill all the details asked.
- After that enter the captcha and get an OTP, verify it and click on the button of Save and Proceed.