How to schedule Message: Many types of features are available in Android smartphones. New updates keep coming in it every day. In which a new feature is to schedule messages for someone’s birthday or anniversary. Many times you want to message a person, but due to lack of right time, you get lost in thinking. Or unable to congratulate someone on his birthday and the person in front gets angry. But with the help of this feature, you can schedule the message.
Watch Zee Business Hindi Live TV here
No more worrying about forgetting a special dayThere are many people who do not remember the birthdays and anniversaries etc. of their friends or relatives. They wish that there is such a feature by which they can schedule birthday and anniversary wishes in advance and it will be received by the other person on the respective date, whereas, many people do not remember any particular day. So in this case this feature is of your use. But the thing to keep in mind is that the scheduled message will be delivered only when your phone is connected to Wi-Fi or data. This feature is only available for phones with Android 7 or newer versions.
Message like this
- Open the Google Messages app on your Android smartphone.
- Now select the contact you want to message and type the message.
- Then tap and hold on the Send button.
- Scheduled Send option will appear in front, click on it.
- By doing this, you will get 3 time slots for tomorrow i.e. the second day.
- You can select any of them or you can select the day and time according to your choice by clicking on Pick Date and Time.
- After selecting, click on Next.
- Now click on Save to confirm.
- Your message will be scheduled.